Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a rebirth....

another one!
i have had so much energy lately and i LOVE it. my mind is always going, but my body won't cooperate sometimes. my mindset is different. i hold myself back a lot. my current mindset is...just do it!
gardening! i love it! it gives me a reason to get up early, go home, go outside...all of which i struggle with, having depression issues.
puppies! they make me get up, talk, smile, go outside!
the arroyo! i love it back there! it is a beautiful hike, right in my back yard. WHY did it take me 2 years to get back there?
i am feeling and thinking things i haven't in 10-20 years!!! =)
it is like i have had peeps of this throughout my life, but go back into hiding because my situation wasn't safe! i look now, and i am safe!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment