Monday, February 14, 2011

thank you aryan! your haze saved me!

i believe my baby saved me.
for probably the last year to year and a half i have REALLY been struggling with pain and depression. every morning i get up in pain, dreading the day, wishing i could stay asleep, cuz i don't feel pain there. it has turned into a drudgery. i still get up and smile tho and fake a good mood cuz i know i would be if i weren't in pain. i don't want to drag other people down because of MY pain. and i try to stay moving and busy so i don't think about the pain.
the other night, mr. mangum handed me a pipe and said...try this! so i did. as i layed there, i said...what did you give me?
at first i said...it tastes like berry, tastes good going in and out, it's definatley a sativa, i feel renewed, like i can go do errands. this is better than a vicoden!
i felt like a weight had been lifted, i all of a sudden felt positive, my sinus' cleared, my headache went away, my muscles relaxed, i didn't feel nauteous...
the next couple days, i used it instead of anything else and i had 2 awesome days. i was able to function, and eat w/o getting sick, i felt positive, i wanted to read a book and walk the dog. i haven't felt that in a LONG time.
i didn't realize my fog until it had lifted!
i felt HOPEFUL!!! i haven't seen hope in awhile!
i have used it 3 more days and each day is better! =-)
i cannot explain my relief! i haven't seen this girl in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment